Genre: Soul , Jazz
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist :
01. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (feat. Cynthia Erivo)
02. Don’t You Want Me (feat. Cat Power)
03. Don’t Stop The Music (feat. Nick Hakim & Robert Glasper)
04. Islands In The Stream (feat. Chaka Khan)
05. It Ain't Me Babe (feat. Madison Cunningham)
06. Always On Time (feat. Laura Lee)
07. Be Real Black For Me (feat. Lizz Wright & Emily King)
08. Don’t Look Any Further (feat. Lianne La Havas)
09. The Closer I Get To You (feat. DESTIN CONRAD & Moses Sumney)
10. Golden Ring (feat. Brandi Carlile)
11. I Got You Babe (feat. ANOHNI)
12. Here We Come (Here He Comes) (feat. Evann McIntosh)
13. Guilty (feat. Ink)
14. Hunger Strike (feat. WILLOW)
15. With God On Our Side (feat. Bill Callahan & Chris Thile)
Download

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.