Genre: Soundtrack
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist :
01. She's Got It All (feat. Amanda Achen)
02. He Won't Get Far (feat. Amanda Achen)
03. Second Chance (feat. Amanda Achen)
04. Here's My Offer (Collecting Dust) (feat. Amanda Achen)
05. The Darker the Night (The Brighter the Stars) (feat. Amanda Achen)
06. You Should Be Happy (feat. Amanda Achen)
07. I Need More (Some Lazarus Shit) (feat. Amanda Achen)
08. Cutting Me Short (feat. Amanda Achen)
09. There You Are (feat. Amanda Achen)
10. Have a Seat (feat. Amanda Achen)
11. Bon Appetit (Not for Sale) (feat. Amanda Achen)
12. I'm Good for It (The Bacon Factory) (feat. Amanda Achen)
13. The Key to Happiness (feat. Amanda Achen)
14. In the Bag (I'm With a Friend) (feat. Amanda Achen)
15. Sweet and Simple (feat. Amanda Achen)
16. La Gloria in G Major (feat. Amanda Achen , H. Scott Salinas)
Download

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.