Genre: Soundtrack
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist :
01. Dean Martin - You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
02. Tony Bennett - Rags to Riches
03. The Ink Spots - Whispering Grass (Don't Tell the Trees)
04. The Shirelles - I Met Him on a Sunday (aka "Da Doo Ron Ron")
05. Robert & Johnny - You're Mine
06. Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightning
07. The Cramps - The Creature from the Black Leather Lagoon
08. Jimmy Smith - Walk on the Wild Side
09. Jimpson & Group - The Murderer's Home
10. Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk
11. Lonnie Johnson - Tomorrow Night
12. Glenn Miller - Moonlight Serenade
13. Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man
14. Johann Strauss I, the Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra - Radetzky March
15. The Harptones - Life Is but a Dream
16. Bing Crosby With Victor Young's Orchestra - Just One More Chance (1931 Single Version)
17. Charlie Parker - I'll Remember April
18. Johnnie Ray - Cry
19. Benny Goodman Sextet - Moonglow
20. Lavern Baker - Tweedlee Dee
21. Frankie Carle - I Want a Girl (Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad)
22. Ray Charles - Come Rain or Come Shine
23. Bo Diddley - Road Runner
24. Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry
25. The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman
26. Jackie Gleason - Melancholy Serenade
27. The Hot Club of France, Django Reinhardt - What Is This Thing Called Love
28. The Danleers - One Summer Night
Download

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.