Thursday, July 30, 2026

VA - Clint Eastwood Sounds: The Soundtrack Tribute





















Genre: Soundtrack
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps

Tracklist :

01. Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Sherry
02. Erroll Garner - Misty
03. Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick in the Head
04. Dinah Shore - I'll Walk Alone
05. Jussi Björling, RCA Victor Orchestra, Sir Thomas Beecham - Che Gelida Manina! (La Bohème)
06. John Philip Sousa - Semper Fidelis
07. Proyecto TQ - Esto Es Guerra
08. Johnny Hartman - I See Your Face Before Me
09. Artie Shaw & His Gramercy Five - Summit Ridge Drive
10. Ray Charles - You Are My Sunshine
11. Charlie Parker - April in Paris
12. Don Gibson - Sea of Heartbreak
13. George Olsen and His Music - At Sundown
14. The Drum & Pipes, The Cape Town Highlanders - The Rowan Tree
15. Tony Bennett - I Wanna Be Around
16. Frankie Valli - My Mother's Eyes
17. Duke Ellington - Satin Doll
18. Hank Snow - I've Been Everywhere
19. Perry Como - Catch A Falling Star
20. Dinah Washington - I'll Close My Eyes
21. Johnny Otis - Willie and the Hand Jive
22. Charlie Parker - Ornithology
23. Vera Lynn - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
24. Dinah Washington - Blue Gardenia
25. Marty Robbins - Don't Worry
26. Orchestra dell'Angelicum di Milano, Aladar Janes, Wanda Madonna - Psalm XVIII

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.