Thursday, July 30, 2026

Kehlani - Kehlani (Uncut Edition)





















Genre: RnB
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps

Tracklist :

01. Intro
02. Anotha Luva (feat. Lil Wayne)
03. No Such Thing (feat. Clipse)
04. Folded
05. I Need You (feat. Brandy)
06. Oooh
07. Back and Forth (feat. Missy Elliott)
08. Shoulda Never (feat. USHER)
09. You Got It
10. Out The Window
11. Still
12. Call Me Back (feat. T-Pain & Lil Jon)
13. Pocket (feat. Cardi B)
14. Lights On (feat. Big Sean)
15. Sweet Nuthins (feat. Leon Thomas)
16. Cruise Control
17. Unlearn
18. I Need You (Unfolded Version)
19. I Need You (Demo)
20. Sweet Nuthins (Demo)
21. Still (Demo)
22. Lights On (Demo)
23. Cruise Control (Acapella)
24. I Need You (Acapella)
25. Oooh (Acapella)
26. Unlearn (Acapella)
27. Still (Acapella)

Pasvord>     300

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.