Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Ben Platt, Rachel Zegler, Jason Robert Brown - The Last Five Years (25th Anniversary Live at the London Palladium)





















Genre: Soundtrack
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps

Tracklist :

01. Rachel Zegler - Still Hurting (Live at the London Palladium)
02. Ben Platt - Shiksa Goddess (Live at the London Palladium)
03. Rachel Zegler, Ben Platt - See I'm Smiling (Live at the London Palladium)
04. Ben Platt, Rachel Zegler - Moving Too Fast (Live at the London Palladium)
05. Rachel Zegler - A Part of That (Live at the London Palladium)
06. Ben Platt - The Schmuel Song (Live at the London Palladium)
07. Rachel Zegler - A Summer in Ohio (Live at the London Palladium)
08. Ben Platt, Rachel Zegler - The Next Ten Minutes (Live at the London Palladium)
09. Ben Platt, Rachel Zegler - A Miracle Would Happen / When You Come Home To Me (Live at the London Palladium)
10. Rachel Zegler, Ben Platt - Climbing Uphill (Live at the London Palladium)
11. Ben Platt - If I Didn't Believe in You (Live at the London Palladium)
12. Rachel Zegler - I Can Do Better Than That (Live at the London Palladium)
13. Ben Platt - Nobody Needs to Know (Live at the London Palladium)
14. Rachel Zegler, Ben Platt - Goodbye Until Tomorrow / I Could Never Rescue You (Live at the London Palladium)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.